The ultimate Italian beginner course that will teach you Italian faster than you thought possible**
Suppose you’ve ever wanted to travel to Italy and be able to hold your own in real-life circumstances, be independent, and converse with the people. In that case, our complete Italian beginners’ course is the right place to start!
This comprehensive Italian course will teach you all you need to know to become a natural Italian speaker. The course will cover the Italian Alphabet, Italian vocabulary for beginners, Italian speaking, Italian pronunciation, Italian writing, Italian grammatical rules and patterns, including Italian verbs and tenses, and Italian conversation and communication skills.
The lessons provide visual learning and immersion methods to improve spoken Italian learning speed, comprehension, and fluency.
Why Choose This Course?
• Complete Italian Course: Start speaking effectively and confidently in authentic, grammatically accurate Italian.
• Improve your listening and Italian comprehension skills: A native Italian-speaking teacher will tutor you through ear training and visual learning materials in pdf. An interactive board, subtitles, and materials would also give you a virtual classroom experience.
• Gain confidence in your Italian skills (A1, A2, A2+ levels): This course incorporates a lot of practice and exercise after each session. In no time, you’ll be able to comprehend and use everyday phrases.
• Build and develop your practical communication skills: You will be able to speak fluent Italian and read and write Italian with grammatical precision by the conclusion of the course.
So What Exactly Is Covered in The Course?
· Lots and lots of vocabulary
· Useful everyday phrases
· Basic sentence structures
· Basic grammar rules most beginner courses don’t teach
· After taking this course, you will be able to:
· Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and casually
· Pronounce words correctly without hearing them first
· Over one thousand vocabulary words from all categories
· Read a restaurant menu
· Order food and drinks
· Structure basic sentences with ease
· Give and receive directions
· Describe people’s personalities and physical appearance
· Create sentences in the past tense
· Distinguish between the past tenses
· Form questions and negations in the past
· Acquire and hone translation skills
· Structure new sentences with ease
· Adapt to new situations, such as using public transportation or visiting the doctor
· Learn how to use social media and technology
· Conquer the basics of dating in Italian
· Learn to make comparisons
· Create sentences in the future tense
· Create sentences in the continuous tenses
· Conquer hundreds of words necessary for day-to-day life
· Tackle new topics, such as working from home and global healthcare
GET ON UDEMY