2022’s Most Enjoyable Local SEO, Google My Business & TripAdvisor Course!
This Local SEO Course is filled with Quizzes, Animated Videos, Assignments, Templates, Screen Recordings and over my Shoulder Explanations. Watch as I Walk you through Everything you will Need to Know to Become a Local SEO, and Copywriting Pro in 10 Easy To Follow Steps. Max Local SEO Traffic & Sales, Boost Search Ranking, or Land Your Dream Marketing Job!
Learn Local SEO Fast & Fun:
- Learn Local SEO – Local SEO Fundamentals & Local SEO Master Guide and Local SEO Strategies that get you found!
- Learn Google My Business (Google Maps) & Tripadvisor Too – so, your business sees a stream of new customers!!
- Learn Keywords Research – By discovering & creating highly relevant content, your audience will be more engaged and you will have a higher rankings in search engines. This will result in more views and prospects, both returning and new.
- Learn Copywriting – Persuasive SEO Copywriting Techniques to hook potential customers fast, build trust and get to that sale!Pro content creation templates for every occasion from Twitter posts to Email newsletters, sales letters, and blogs.
- Learn The Psychology Of Persuasion – Understand the AIDA & FOMO – how to angle all your content to move prospects smoothly to the sale. This is the Golden Key to selling more and selling faster – and when you enrol, we’ll share it with you.
- Learn Content Creation For Local Business – Content creation templates and guides for local businesses. Create high performance sales letters, landing pages, blogging & more…
- Learn Outreach – Local SEO bloggers outreach technique, Easy-to-follow SEO PR link building Guide, plus templates for reaching out to influencers on social media, including template to get more social shares.
The Ultimate Guide To Becoming A Local SEO Pro
Hi and BIG welcome to the ultimate guide to Local SEO. You’re about to embark on the first step of your journey to becoming a Local SEO expert, as we share the latest, cutting edge techniques to take you from beginner to pro. The good news is, you don’t need to have any prior knowledge of Local SEO to become a local search master, as with our easy and fast unique learning format, we’ll break down every important aspect into easily digestible sections.
In this course, you’ll learn all the essential factors that make up a good Local SEO strategy, including keyword research, Google Maps, the importance of Google My Business and more. You’ll learn how to optimise your website to push it onto the first page of Google, how behavioural signals can affect your local search score, and how to get more in-bound links and NAP citations to push you up the ranks.
With our help, you’ll know everything you need to about Local SEO, and will be armed with solid strategies, so you can improve your approach and increase your local search position.
Using high quality video explainers, you can watch as we demonstrate core techniques, so you can see in real time how to set everything up for success. You’ll access animated videos that will break down the most important aspects, and help you quickly learn, so you can put everything we teach into practice.
All you need to do is be ready to learn, hungry for success, and determined to succeed. If you meet those three criteria, and you complete this course, you will have the right tools for great success. Whether you’re a local business owner, looking to attract more visitors to your website, or a marketer who wants to promote local brands, with this comprehensive course, you’ll learn PRO techniques and strategies that will dramatically improve your Local SEO approach.
Why is Local SEO Important?
Did you know that four out of five consumers now perform local searches? If your business doesn’t have a solid Local SEO strategy in place, you’ll be losing out on 80% of your potential customers. On top of this 46% of all Google searches are now done with local intent, so it’s crucial to adopt an effective Local SEO strategy if you want to maximise the chance of your business being discovered.
As 72% of all local searchers will go on to visit a business within five miles of their location, you’ll miss out on a lot of custom if users can’t find you, or don’t know you exist. Local SEO isn’t just about making sure your address information is correctly displayed, or you have a listing on Yelp or Google My Business, although that’s important. It incorporates a combination of equally important factors, from keywords, to building inbound backlinks and optimising your website for local search, right through to your online reviews and social media content and engagement.
In this course, we will go into the most essential things you need to know to adopt a good SEO strategy. We will help you lay down strong foundations, that you will build on later in this course, in more in-depth explainer and animated videos. Be prepared to put in a little effort, but if you don’t get where you want to be straight away, remember, never be discouraged, as it takes everyone a little time to see success.
If you are prepared to learn and apply the information we share, you will be successful, providing you’re determined to do well. With this course, you are at an excellent advantage, as we’ve drawn on our years of SEO experience, to create materials that will ensure your ultimate success. Ready to get started on your journey to becoming a local search master?
What Is Local SEO?
Local SEO is the art of optimising the online visibility and discoverability of your business, to customers in your physical location. It also helps online potential customers to find out where your business is located, in real life. Local SEO has a lot in common with normal SEO, but includes the promotion of your location information, which you will need to optimise your strategy around.
When Google ranks websites for Local SEO, it examines normal SEO ranking factors AND a set of unique Local search factors. You need to score highly in BOTH, to do well in Local search.
Google’s Local Search Ranking Factors:
- Where a person is searching from
- The amount of Name Address Phone Number citations your business has
- Whether you have a Google My Business listing
- Your Google My Business Profile Keywords
- How many positive or negative online reviews your business has
- What keywords are used in your online reviews
- How many “check-ins” your business has received (and how long people stay at your location)
- How many times your local business has been shared on social media
- Your brand’s Google Maps star rating
- Other behavioural factors like purchases
There are also some other key things you will need to do if you want to be successful with Local SEO, that you wouldn’t have to bother with if you had a purely online brand. For best results, you must optimise for the Google MAP Pack, get visible on relevant local review sites, and use research tools like Yelp and Google Suggest to select the best keywords to pair with your location word. Ultimately, your goal should be to rank high in local search. You can achieve this by following the tips and strategies in this video, and on this course. Doing this will help you tweak your approach, so that every time someone searches for a business like yours in your area, you appear at the top.
Set Up Google My Business – Screen Recordings With Over My Shoulder Explanations – Learn Fast!
Simply set up and take care of your Google my business profile. Fast & Efficient. To do this enter Google my business in Google search and click through to set up your Google my business profile. Add your information, including opening hours, photos, and videos. It’s smart to keep your Google my business listing updated, so try and add news every single week. In this course you’ll find tutorials that will help you to understand why you should never underestimate this extremely powerful marketing tool.
Set Up Trip Advisor – Screen Recordings With Over My Shoulder Explanations – Learn Fast!
Getting a Tripadvisor listing puts more eyes on a business. The site draws in over 730 million reviews and opinions and an average of 490 million monthly unique visitors across 8.1 million businesses. Creating a top-notch listing with great photos, updated information, and rave reviews helps your future customers see what stands out about your business’s locations. There’s a lot that goes into your Tripadvisor business listings, but we’ll make the process easier for you. Our easy to follow guide will give you everything you need to know about a Tripadvisor business listing so that you can hit the ground running.
Do Keywords Research – Screen Recordings With Over My Shoulder Explanation & Free 10 Days Trial To Seo Tool
Keyword research is the process by which you research popular search terms people type into search engines like Google, and include them strategically in your content so that your content appears higher on a search engine results page (SERP). Keyword research is a fundamental practice in search engine optimisation (SEO). The keyword research process involves choosing a topic for your content that is focused on a set of targeted keywords that you want your content to rank for.
Learn Copywriting – HQ Animated Explainers & Over My Shoulder Explanations + Quizz With 22 Questions A, B, C, D
Copywriting is a crucial skill in today’s content hungry economy. Information has never been more valuable and the huge surge in demand for digital based brands makes online content a valuable commodity. Copywriting skills are needed in almost every area of marketing. Even if you produce mostly video content, you still need an engaging description that tells potential viewers what your clip is all about. Copywriting can boost your search engine results, help you build trust with your followers, and can convert your subscribers into active buyers. There are some absolute must dos you should follow if you want to be a successful copywriter with the power to persuade. Copywriting is an art and is so much more than just slamming down words on a page.
Use & Customise 23 Content Marketing Templates – Hq Animated Video Explainer & 12 Assignments
This how to content marketing, & Local SEO guide contains every essential type of example you’ll ever need to empower your business:
- Facebook Ad Template 1
- Facebook Ad Template 2
- Landing Page Template
- Mini Story Email
- Email Teaser
- Email Welcome Template
- Sales Letter Template
- The Detailed Listicle (Blogging)
- The Product Comparison (Blogging)
- The How-to Comprehensive Guide (Blogging)
- Guest Blog Outreach Template
- LinkedIn Ad Template
- Outreach template for LinkedIn
- Twitter Ad Template
- Twitter Post Template
- YouTube Video Description Template
- Instagram Post Template
- Instagram Ad Template
- Press Release Template
- Influencer Outreach Template
- Backlink Outreach Template 1
- Backlink Outreach Template 2
- Template to ask for Social Shares from Influencers
You’ll see what you need to do – and why – and can tweak our practical samples so they suit your own needs exactly. Make sure you’re sitting comfortably, as it’s time to see how to put all the information you’ve learned on copywriting into practice… From your sales pages to your press releases, video scripts, blog post headlines meta descriptions, and email campaigns to your Facebook posts and Press releases, knowing how to create great copy will help your marketing efforts enormously.
When You Enrol, You Also Get:
- Course materials and tuition worth at least $1080 – you get it all – for a tiny fraction of the cost!!
- Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and free extra resources you can download from our Resource Centre
- Quizzes, Templates & Assignments
- Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
- Udemy certificate of completion – ready for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section – ask me a question anytime
- PDF 10 lessons to quit your job and become a digital nomad
- PDF 10 reasons to become a digital nomad today
- PDF Digital Nomad Secrets
- PDF Starter pack for digital nomads
- PDF 157 questions that will help you raise your prices dramatically
- PDF Ebook-Side Hustle Secrets
- PDF Create a photography landing page that turns visitors in to clients
- PDF Find photography clients before travelling to your next destination
- PDF Presentation template: Attracting high value clients whilst travelling
- PDF Pricing Strategies and Adding Value
Start Your Journey To Local SEO & Copywriting Today!
Digital marketing can turn around your entire financial situation – if you know how to do it right. There’s a ton of money out there and you can easily tap into this profit if you have the right knowledge. I know you’re going to find the information in this course invaluable. I’ve made plenty of mistakes along the way, but after I teach you how to do things right, you won’t have to!
For A One-time, Small Investment You Can Enrol Now And Join Thousands Of My Successful Students!
You’ll instantly gain access to the knowledge you need to effectively market your business in today’s market – and will quickly update your skillset with the latest Local SEO, content creation & copywriting techniques – so you stay relevant in 2022, and beyond. This course is constantly updated, so expect even more exciting updates every month. With lifetime access and updates, plus a 30-day money-back refund guaranteed, there’s really nothing to lose, just multiple potential profit streams with your name on!
We Wish You Every Success And Can’t Wait To Welcome You On Board As Our New Student!
Ing. Tomas Moravek & Team,
Internet Efficiency Awarded Digital Marketing Expert