An electrical design engineer is a professional who develops electrical systems such as lighting and Power. They use vast knowledge of the principles of physics and material sciences to help create solutions for new electrical systems and provide maintenance or installation services to current electrical systems.
This is a course handling all Electrical Design knowledge [A to Z], this course is tailored to start from scratch till the expert level in Electrical System Design.
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Electrical Design Engineer.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Different Kinds of Lamps and Luminaires
- Lamps and Luminaires Properties and Applications
- Complete Electrical Design Engineering Training with Autocad
- Complete Lighting Designing in DIALux
- Lighting & Power Distribution Design in Autocad
- Electrical Low Voltage Calculations Manually By Using Excel Sheets
- Panel Schedule, Load Balancing for Electrical Distribution Panels with Excel Software
- Analyze Electrical Systems using ETAP
- Sizing Low Voltage Cables and Circuit Breakers
- Design Electrical Distribution Networks (Single Line Diagram)
- Learn about Distribution transformers Properties , Types, Ratings and Sizing
- Power Factor Corrections Systems Ratings and Calculations
- Voltage Drop and Short Circuit Analysis in Excel and ETAP Software
- Design of Earthing & Lightning protection Systems
and much more…..
You will get lifetime access to all lectures plus corresponding Notes for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Electrical Design Engineering in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!