v3.2 – Apr 2022
- Corrected questions based on feedback from students.
- Updated explanations of questions.
- Added new questions
v3.1 – Jan 2022
- Removed some old questions & added new questions based on MS changes on 25 Jan 2022
- Updated explanations of few questions.
- Fixed options random bold issue.
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
AZ-900 Exam will measure your skills based on the following four skills
- Cloud Concepts (20-25%)
- Core Azure Services (15-20%)
- Core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
- General security and network security features (10-15%)
- Identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (20-25%)
- Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)
Each Practice set contains
- 55-60 questions from six categories, one-hour duration
- a balanced number of random questions to cover each category
- Questions are as per actual exam format including single select, multi-select, drop down, yes/no, drag-n-drop & correct statement.
- A detailed explanation of each correct and incorrect answer
- Reference diagrams to explain the topic
- Reference links for further studies