Notice: The Maximilian[Academind] course was adopted as a primary reference for this course …
ملاحظة: تم اعتماد دورة ماكس كمرجع اساسي لهذه الدورة…
*تم تحديث جميع تطبيقات الدورة لتدعم نسخة الفلاتر 2.5
في هذه الدورة المتكاملة فلاتر [المرجع الشامل] افترض الشخص اللي امامي لا يعرف اي شيء عن الفلاتر وعن البرمجة التطبيقات اصلا
سأخذك خطوة بخطوة من الصفر الى انشاء تطبيقات حقيقية للاندرويد والايفون
Join the most comprehensive & bestselling Flutter course and learn how to build amazing iOS and Android apps!
You don’t need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps!
Flutter – a framework developed by Google – allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is an SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so-called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Flutter is extremely trending and gets used for major Google apps like their Adwords app – it’s now marked as “ready for production”, hence now is the time to jump in and learn it!
This course will teach Flutter from scratch, NO prior knowledge of either of the two is required! And you certainly don’t need any Android or iOS development experience since the whole idea behind Flutter is to only learn one language.
You’ll learn Flutter not only in theory but we’ll build a complete, realistic app throughout this course. This app will feature both all the core basics as well as advanced features like using Google Maps, the device camera, adding animations and more!
With Flutter, you’ll be able to write code only once and ship your apps both to the Apple AppStore and Google Play.
Use Google’s Material Design to build beautiful, yet fully customizable, apps in no time with almost zero effort. You can use the rich widget suite Flutter provides to add common UI elements like buttons, switches, forms, toolbars, lists and more – or you simply build your own widgets – Flutter makes that a breeze, too.
Here’s what’s included in the course:
- Detailed setup instructions for Windows.
- A thorough introduction to Flutter and the concept behind widgets.
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how you may add your own ones
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers and stack-based navigation
- State management solutions
- Handling and validating user input
- Connecting your Flutter app to backend servers by sending Http requests
- User authentication
- Using native device features like the camera
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions
- Image Upload
This course is for you if …
- You’re interested in building real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms – iOS and Android
- You want to explore the full set of features Flutter offers
- Don’t want to spend hours learning two completely different languages
Who this course is for:
- لكل شخص يريد انشاء تطبيقات الاندرويد وال ios باستخدام فلاتر