Learn the secrets of finding academic research fast with Google and Google Scholar and take your research paper writing to the next level!
- Have you spent countless hours trying to find research for your literature review that is of an academic quality, peer reviewed, up-to-date, relevant and reliable?
- Are you tired of trying to learn how to search complicated academic databases?
- Do you write a lot of research papers and have to evidence a range of sources?
- Do you want to save time when conducting your literature search?
- Have you wondered if there is an easier way to find research using Google?
Then join me today and let’s make the process of literature searching easy with this course designed just for you!
Content and Overview
This brand-new course will teach you the winning tips and tricks to use Google for your research paper. From the very basics of how to access and use Google’s advanced search, super quick command search techniques and power user tips to supercharge your research.
We pretty much cover it all so that the next time you need to find research for your research paper writing you will have the knowledge and practical skills you need find research fast.
We are going to teach you the skills that will allow you spend less time worrying about finding research and more time writing up your paper.
I designed this course to be easily understood by everyone, there are no requirements to join the course, we only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to use Google and Google Scholar to help you become a productive and successful researcher.
See you inside the course!