Hello and welcome to the complete Python 3 boot camp. This course will help guide you zero to Hero in learning python.
Python is a high-level, interpreted, general-purpose programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability with the use of significant indentation.
It’s a great first language because it’s concise and easy to read. Whatever you want to do, Python can do it. From web development to machine learning to data science, Python is the language for you.
Why to Learn Python?
Python is a MUST for students and working professionals to become a great Software Engineer specially when they are working in Web Development Domain. I will list down some of the key advantages of learning Python:
- Python is Interpreted − Python is processed at runtime by the interpreter. You do not need to compile your program before executing it. This is similar to PERL and PHP.
- Python is Interactive − You can actually sit at a Python prompt and interact with the interpreter directly to write your programs.
- Python is Object-Oriented − Python supports Object-Oriented style or technique of programming that encapsulates code within objects.
- Python is a Beginner’s Language − Python is a great language for the beginner-level programmers and supports the development of a wide range of applications from simple text processing to WWW browsers to games.
According to a recent survey from stack overflow, Python is one of the fastest growing programming languages on the planet even when compared to other fast-growing technology, Python is dominating the programming landscape it’s also projected to one of the most popular programming languages well into the future. whether you want some form of automation, game development data science, machine learning, web development or more, Python can help you build anything you can think of.
Best of all, we make it easy to learn this very powerful tool.
So who is this course for?
- This course is designed to be well suited for complete beginners to programming.
- It’s also suitable for programmers who are experienced in other languages and now want to pick up a new skill of python.
- Finally, we have also made this course approachable for programmers who know the basic knowledge of python but now want to develop their skills with advanced topics in this course.
So, what is the actual course like?
Well, take a look. We will start off by showing you how to set up Python. We will show you how can install and use Visual studio code to write python.
After that we start by going over the basics of python where we will teach you about basic data types and structures how to format your code how to use logic to run programs and much more.
It also allows you to take note yourself in case you want to clarify anything for your future notes we have over 25 lectures of high-quality explanation videos and fully detailed notebooks that go alone with each video lecture.
Along the way you will also have an awesome milestone project to help you create fully functioning programs.
This course is careful to teach you best practices in Python, and our goal is that by the end of this course will, you will be confident to put Python in your resume along with obtaining a lifeline lifelong love of programming.
But not only do you get analyze educational content with our videos and notebook, but you will also get access to our online question and answer forums for our community of hundreds of thousands of students, and our teaching assistant are happy to help you out and answer you have
Once you have completed the course, you will get a certificate of completion you can post to your LinkedIn profile to show of to potential employers.
You can explore the landing page for more details and other preview videos and the curriculum. So what are you waiting for?
It’s time for you to start programming today, and I will see you inside the course.
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- First time learners
- Data analysis and Data Science aspirates
- Students and first time job seeker
- IT professionals
- GET ON UDEMY