This course is a one-stop shop that has everything you need to become a confident editor inside Premiere Pro.
If you’ve taken a quick look at Adobe Premiere Pro and are completely overwhelmed by the features and have no clue how to start editing your first video, you have come to the right course.
- In this complete guide to the Adobe Premiere Pro video editing course, you’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Premiere Pro but also how to edit with the mindset of a professional editor.
- How to efficiently import and organize your media. You will learn several methods to give you the freedom to adjust your workflow to suit your preferences and will develop your own style.
- How to go about editing a complete video. A step-by-step comprehensive post-production process. If you’re aiming to become an outstanding Video Editor and Build your career, this process is essential.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
- Starting a project
- Editing your videos
- Adding video and audio transitions
- Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
- Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
- Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
- Adding visual effects to your projects
- Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
- So much more!
As a self-taught video editor with 4+ years of experiences exclusively with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- This course is best for beginner Adobe Premier Pro students.
- Anyone wanting to make their videos look amazing Beginner Vloggers and YouTubers
- Absolute beginners that feel intimidated by video editing
- Anyone wanting to learn video editing.
- Business owners that want to save money and make their own business videos
- Anyone wanting an uncomplicated guide to using Adobe Premiere Pro
- This course is great for video creators who want to learn how to edit videos with THE BEST video editing application Adobe Premiere Pro
- This course is great for anyone transitioning from Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, and Screenflow who now want to start learning Adobe Premiere Pro CC