This Full Course about Real Tasks App [To Do App] Using Flutter BLoC Pattern (v8.0) State Management And here you learn:
1) Add tasks – You can add a new task with its description and the task remains there even if you do hot-reload or hot-restart because of Hydrated BLoC.
2) Delete Task – You can Delete a Task and that task moves to Recycle Bin folder of the App.
3) Mark as Done/Undone – when you’ve done a task, it moved to Completed Tasks Tab or vice versa.
4) Mark as Favourite/Unfavourite – you can mark a task as a favorite and you can find that task in the Favorites Tab.
5) Restore Task – you can restore a task and that task re-appears in the Pending Tasks Tab.
6) Clear Bin Folder – There is a ”Clear All Tasks” button in the Recycle Bin folder, it deletes all tasks and clears the Recycle Bin folder.
7) Change Theme (Dark and Light) – In the Drawer, there is a switch, by which you can change the App Theme into Dark and Light mode.
Flutter Widgets such as:
– Popup Menu
– Expansion Panel
– Bottom Navigation Bar
and many other Flutter widgets.
I hope you enjoy the course.
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- Flutter Developer who wants to learn Flutter BLoC Pattern from scratch, step by step
- Developers who want to build apps with Flutter using BLoC State Management