If you are searching for one of the best Options trading Courses to make a continuous profit, then you are in the right place. Myself Vikash Chaudhary I am promising you that I will make you a profitable trade.
You don’t need to worry about your previous losses, If you Enroll in this course then it’s my promise you can easily recover your losses and become one of the most profitable traders in the Options community.
Gain the Ability to Make Big Profits with Small Investment With Options Trading through this course! The Course teaches proper fundamentals to superiorprinciples in alternative trading. This is designed to maintain the Indian markets to educate the principles(Nifty, Bank Nifty, NSE, BSE). The examples used could have a connection with Indian shares and indices.
Some of the Topics that you will learn in this course are listed below:-
- Learn the basics of options trading.
- What are CALL and PUT option concepts
- Option Chain concepts
- Learn about Time decay and Expiry
- Get full knowledge about ATM, ITM, OTM, Open Interest, VIX, IV, and Strike price
- Learn how to Identify the best Strike price to Buy and Sell Options
- Learn how to option Buy and Sell in very less capital.
- Option chain Deep analysis.
- Option greeks – Theta, Gamma, Delta, Vega, etc.
- Option Strategies –
- Covered Call
- Cash Secured Put
- Long Straddle
- Short Straddle
- Iron Butterfly
- Long Strangle
- Short Strangle
- Iron Condor
- Long Calendar Call Spread
- Long Calendar Put Spread
- Bull Call Spread
- Bear put spread
- Unique Options trading Indicators made by me
- Margin and Risk Management
- Adjustment Techniques
- The psychology behind Option Buyers and Sellers
- FREE books on the stock market – Gift by me
Let’s Understand what is Options Trading:-
An option is a contract that permits (but doesn’t necessitate) an investor to purchase or trade instruments like securities, ETFs, or index funds at a pre-decided rate after a specified period. Selling and purchasing options are carried out in the options market. An option that permits you to acquire shares sometime in the future is referred to as a call option. On the other hand, an option that enables you to sell shares sometime in the future is a put option.
Options are effective tools that could beautify your portfolio due to the fact alternatives may be used as a powerful hedge towards a declining stock market to restrict downside losses and that they also can be used to generate ordinary income. When used correctly, they provide many blessings that buying and selling shareson my own cannot”. Options belong to the institution of securities referred to as derivatives and their charge is derived from the price of something else. For example, butter is a by-product of milk. Diesel is a by-product of crude oil. A stock option is a derivative of a stock.
How Does Options Trading Work?
When an investor or trader buys or sells options, they have the right to apply that option at any point before the date of expiration. Simply purchasing or selling an option doesn’t require one actually to exercise it at the expiration point. Due to this structure, options are considered derivative securities. In other words, the price is options is derived from other things like the value of assets, securities, and other underlying instruments).
Benefits of Options Trading?
* Buying options requires a lesser initial expense than acquiring stock. The price of obtaining an option (premium and trading fee) is a lot cheaper than what a trader would have to spend to purchase outright shares.
* Options trading lets investors freeze the price of their stock at a specified amount for a certain period. Depending on the category of the option used, the fixed stock price (also known as the strike price) guarantees that one will be able to trade at that rate at any point before the options contract expires.
* Options trading improves a trader’s investment portfolio through added income, leverage, and even protection. A common way of using options to limit one’s downside losses is in the form of a hedge against the declining stock market. Furthermore, options can be used to produce a recurring source of income.
* Options trading is inherently flexible. Before their options contract lapses, traders can employ various strategic moves. These include using options to buy shares to add to their investment portfolio. Investors can also try buying the shares and then selling some or all of them at a profit. They can also sell the contract at a higher rate to another investor before it matures and expires.
Thank you very much for reading so much of the description for this course! The fact that you have spent some of your precious time here already reading this course leads me to believe that you will enjoy being a student in the course a lot! Find the “take this Options trading course ” or “start free preview” button on the page to give the system a try today!
Hope to see you in the course :
We provide lifetime support to the student.
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- Beginner trader and investor in stock market
- Anyone who interested in learning about Options trading
- Anyone wants to make big profits with less Investments
- Anyone who know options trading but not making profit
- Anyone who already made loss in option trading, who want to recover their losses